Wireframe ScannerCommerceFrame, my side project about swift eCommerce wireframing, needs a functionality to import wireframes that were drawn on a piece of paper or a whiteboard. The project includes problem framing, collecting and labeling dataset.
- Experience: Problem Framing, Data Collection, Data Labeling, Image Data, Python, PyTorch, Object Detection
Rock, Paper, Scissors GameTrained a model to recognize hand forms of rock, paper, scissors and incorporate it into a game. Collected hundreds of images in order to improve the model accuracy.
Ended up with a model that is 90% accurate and recognizes common ways to shape RPS forms. The model was deployed as a serverless application using Tensorflow.js.
[Kaggle] Shopee - Price Match GuaranteeThe Shopee marketplace has a price match guarantee program. They needed a model that could automate the process of finding marketplace lots with similar product offerings and prices, despite marketing strategy, product titles and images which merchants might use.
Got to Top 45% of submitters on Kaggle. Got gold and silver medals for providing deep insights on the domain and problem goal.
- Experience: eCommerce, Tabular & Image Data, Python, Keras, Data Processing, embeddings
- Links: Competition
[Kaggle] HPA - Single Cell ClassificationHuman Protein Atlas organization was interested in finding patterns of protein distribution inside of the single cell. This helped to understand role of different proteins in disease development, medical treatment impact, etc.
Based on 150Gb of 4-layers human cells images, it was needed to segment each cell and predict in which organelle of the cell the protein of interest were located. Provided dataset contained only inaccurate image-level labels (not directly connected to particular cells).
Got to Top 15% of submitters on Kaggle.
- Experience: Biology, Image Medical Data, Weakly-Supervised Learning, Data Analysis, Data Processing, Instance Segmentation, Multi-Label Classification
- Links: Competition
Mall Customer SegmentationAnalyzed dataset of mall customers and segment them according to their spending patterns.
Got a silver medal on Kaggle for the analysis.
Digit RecognizerBuilt a classifier to predict handwritten digits.
Got to Top 5% of submitters on Kaggle.
Wine QualityAutomated wine quality analysis based on results of physicochemical tests.
Ames House PricingModeled house prices based on Ames Housing Dataset.
Got to Top 4% of submitters on Kaggle.
- Software Engineer (R&D, AI Apps), DataRobot; Ukraine — 2021-Present (3 month)Research, design and develop a Python-based framework to build AI-enabled applications
- Experience: Problem Solving, Python, Software Architecture, Machine Learning
- Tech Lead / Software Developer, Atwix; Ukraine — 2017-2020 (3.5 years)
- Experience: Problem Solving, eCommerce, Marketing, Leadership, System Design, Problem Framing
- eCommerce Magento Software Developer, Atwix; Ukraine — 2015-2017 (2 years)
- Experience: Linux, Git, PHP, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis
Communication & Leadership
- Technical Leadership of Software Engineering Team (3.5 years)
Led cross-functional teams of different sizes (5-15 people incl. SEs, QA, PM, DevOps). Organized and optimized team processes.
Took part in presentations and frequent calls with clients, project groomings, and delivered internal technical workshops. Advocated software engineer's needs behind C-level management.
- Organized technical and business newsletter (led for 2 years)
- Write technical blog posts and thoughts about management