We often overlook the force of asking. Why?
- We think we already know the answer, but we are not.
- We are afraid to ask because we are afraid to be rejected.
The reality is that you need to ask and don't spend time thinking about what would be the answer. You don't know for sure and the only quick and reliable way to get it is to ask.
Just ask and that will give you:
- a solution to your problem
- a suggestion on how to solve your problem another way
- a rejection and you will know for sure that you should ask someone else